Standalone nightclubs are facing the heat while hotel-attached clubs manage to survive. Major reasons are stricter club rules, increasing violence against women and high operating costs. Celebrity DJ Rummy Sharma was in a dilemma. After six months of serious thought he put aside his emotion and finally went back to being a full-time DJ after shutting down his nightclub Kuki. Sharma, the co owner of the three storied nightclub in South Delhi, confessed, “It is not a...
It is by now common knowledge that the political course of an eastern state of India was changed in the wake of a protracted conflict over 1000 acres of land...
As Myanmar woke up with democracy and continued the process of strengthening the system, a twenty-one member delegation from Kolkata led by Alka Bangur,...
Gold is in demand as an alternative currency. It had reached a two year low of USD 1321.95 on April 16, 2013. It is rising again. Some analysts expect the price to rise due to government spending...
Bapu Gandhiji- boycott foreign goods India has been noble, tolerant, but it perhaps rejoices inaction. India was called the Golden Bird. So, many had attacked and looted the nation. Now, the nation...
GET SUBSCRIPTION FOR 1 MONTH FREE!!
By Agnieszka Flak JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - It sounded like a shotgun: bang, bang, bang. The back wheel swirled in a slalom and my Vespa scooter came to an abrupt stop. Not even halfway through my two-wheeled trip across parts of Africa and the back tyre...
- In Lebanon, bomb damages van en route to Syria
- Four people arrested in London over Islamic school fire
- Official: NATO trucks attacked, 4 dead in Pakistan
- Car bombs in market kill 10 in central Iraq
- NSA contractor says he leaked surveillance data
- 2 out of 3 people face hunger as Haiti woes mount
- 2 longtime producers leave 'American Idol'
- 5 best US Opens played in Pennsylvania
- Gun control advocates mark 6 months since shooting
- Car bombs at market in central Iraq kill 14
- China marks decade of human spaceflight
- ECB defends bond program before German hearing
- Ukrainian pianist and Cliburn winner credits mom